The following are services and coverages currently excluded from coverage:
- Psychological and related treatment or therapy other than hypnotherapy;
- Massage/movement using implements other than the body; unless approved in writing by Underwriters;
- Manipulations or adjustments of the human skeletal structure;
- Failure to diagnose or treat any condition, or failure to refer a client to any medical professional or healthcare provider for treatment;
- The administering or prescription of any prescribed medicine;
- The practice of medicine;
- The use of lasers; (excluding cold lasers);
- Hair implanting or hair transplanting;
- Body piercing or body branding of any nature;
- Cosmetic surgery;
- Removal or any attempt to remove warts, moles or skin growths;
- Chiropody or podiatry; or
- The transmission of a communicable disease.
**Please note these are brief definitions of exclusions for the current year's policy only, and your policy may be more restrictive in its language. It is essential that you refer to the actual policy for a complete description of exclusions.